Our Cloud Operations Services
Avidity's Cloud Operations team works to ensure the operational reliability of production environments as well as acting in a support role for a dev team. Our team also delivers input to technical decision-making, helping develop new technologies and infrastructure based on business needs.
Examples of what our Cloud Operations team specialises in are:
- CI/CD pipelines for cloud services
- Building and maintaining containerised development environments
- Supporting the development team in debugging and mitigating production incidents
- Logging monitoring infrastructure
- Architecture of infrastructure for systems
- Planning and execution of infrastructure upgrades
- Security patching for production environment
Avidity's effort is led by an appointed leader who acts as the primary point of contact and works closely with the customer's team.
- Ensuring that Avidity's team understands current priorities
- Taking part in planning with the customer's team
- Providing context about the project to other members of Avidity's effort